Menu Monday!!



Hope everyone had a great week and are still enjoying a long weekend… And Happy September!!

Monday
Hamburger Mexican rice bake, refried beans, corn on the cob, salad

Tuesday
Hot dogs, macaroni salad, cucumber salad, potato chips

Wednesday
BBQ burgers, macaroni salad, chips
- this will be an interesting bbq.. my son Jacob worked over the summer at a grocery store in the meat department. This store is a health food type grocery store and I like shopping there (especially their beef, it is grass fed and grown locally).. they also sell beefalo. I’ve never had it and it went on sale and my son could not resist.. so he bought enough for us to try out. If you’ve ever had it.. let me know what you think. I’ll post what my family thought of it later in the week.

Thursday
Crockpot chicken, potatoes, salad

Friday
Leftovers

Saturday
Lasagna, French bread, salad

Sunday
Tuna noodle casserole, salad


 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub