Easy Iced Coffee


I love iced coffee in the summer. I’ve been looking for a way to have it that is simple. I think I found it. I made the mix up, stored it in the fridge and enjoyed it over the next few days poured over ice.

I like my iced coffee a little sweet, but not overly sweet. The following recipe would be considered to me to be “lightly sweetened”. If you like sweeter coffee you can taste and adjust the sweetness to your own tastes.

You will need coffee (I grind my coffee and the pic shows beans, you can use any type of coffee you regularly enjoy), white sugar, brown sugar, half in half and vanilla.



Make a full pot of very strong coffee. When it is done mix with the remaining ingredients. Pour into canning jars, allow to cool and store in the fridge..



To use pour desired amount over ice and enjoy!




Easy Iced Coffee

1 pot very strong coffee
2T white sugar
2T brown sugar
½ cup half n half
2t vanilla


Combine hot coffee with remaining ingredients. Pour into canning jars, allow to cool and put in fridge. To use simply pour desired amount over ice and enjoy!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub