From The Sewing Room

Now from the sewing room... 


 


My daughter Emily sewed the cutest skirt!  She posted a pic of it on her blog (so this is not new news to any of you who read my daughters’ blog!). It is a Bohemian Skirt from the pattern company Favorite Things.  This is the second pattern I have bought and my daughters have used and I really like their patterns!  You may remember the first pattern called Cute Skirt.  I posted several pics of that skirt and it variations that my girls made.  Both of these patterns were sized from 4 to 22.  I have one of those skirts half made.. now, if I could just get it finished!! 

Comments

  1. I love their patterns too. Her skirt turned out adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute skirt and your daughter is beautiful.

    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. The skirt turned out great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the skirt and the colors!!!

    Tina Kay

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a eye-catching skirt! Love the summer colors!!

    Thanks for sharing the source, I want to get that pattern, this type of skirt is very forgiving I find ....hehe and I am not wanting to buy my next one.


    jammyphoto

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's pretty! I love bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This skirt is adorable!!! Thank you for mentioning the pattern companies. I am attemtping to learn to sew and this is a cute design!!!


    His,

    Mrs. U

    www.makingahouseahome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. that skirt is adorable!! I need to learn to use my sewing machine, lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All messages are moderated. After approval your message will be posted. Thank you for your comments!! Crystal :)

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub