Menu Monday!




It was a busy week last week for our family. I was thankful to have a lot of leftovers from our Thanksgiving dinner. We had the main dinner leftovers and I made soups and casseroles from the rest. I am however equally thankful that we have eaten all of them. I will be quite content to not see turkey or ham for a while now :).


Tonight we are having hamburger rice enchiladas. I'll make a salad and serve tortilla chips and salsa with them.

The rest of the week is looking like this...


Asian Braised Pork Shoulder
My daughter Emily recommended this recipe to me. You can find the recipe HERE. I'll serve rice and a salad with this.


Chili
I love my Instant Pot Chili. I don't think I've shared the recipe. I'll do that soon. I plan to make cornbread and salad to accompany this meal.


BBQ Baked Chicken
Chicken pieces baked and smothered with bbq sauce.. yum. Macaroni & Cheese and green beans will be served on the side.


That should do it for the week!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub