Menu Monday!













I made a few extra meals over the weekend and have leftovers. So, the next two days I won't need to do any cooking.

The rest of the week is looking like this..

Hamburger/Hot Dog BBQ
I'll be having company come for a couple days so we've planned to do a summer bbq with hamburgers, hot dogs, potato salad, watermelon and whatever else we want to add in.


I'm planning on cooking up a pork roast from the freezer and use the meat in a couple different meals..

Easy Pork Chili
You can find the recipe HERE. I'll serve it with tortilla chips and a salad


Pork Fried Rice
You can find the recipe I'm going to try HERE. I'll serve this with a cucumber salad, and watermelon


Chicken Parmesan
I'm going to try making this in my IP. I'll serve it with angel hair pasta, french bread, and roasted broccoli.


That should do it for us for the week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub