Menu Monday!




We are currently snowed & iced in, as I'm guessing a lot of other people are around the country. But on the good side my kids and husband are all safely at home and we are cozy with the wood stove going.

I'm taking advantage of this time and working on my blog and cooking food to keep us going.

Here is what this weeks cooking is looking like..


BBQ Chicken
It's a quick and easy meal in the Instant Pot. I'll make a cheesy potato casserole to go with it and a salad.

The cheesy potato casserole is a easy & quick recipe from my daughter in law and my family really likes it.

1 bag (2lbs) frozen hash browns
1 1/2 cups sour cream
2 cups grated cheese
¾ cup butter, melted
salt & pepper, to taste

Combine everything in a large bowl. Put mixture in a 9x13 pan and bake at 325 for 25 to 30 minutes. You can set aside some of the grated cheese to put on top of the casserole if you would like.


Beef Stroganoff
I'll serve green beans on the side and maybe some biscuits to along with the meal.


Petite Pan Fried Steak
I have a package of petite pan fried sirloin steak in the freezer. I typically like to just fry it up. Only takes a few minutes. I'll serve rice and a salad with this.


Pork Chops
I'm not sure what direction I plan to go with my pork chops quite yet. I'll most likely cook them in my IP and make a little gravy from the juices. I'll serve with potatoes and broccoli.


That should do it for the week for us.



Comments

  1. Hmm... I have some of these same meats in my freezer. I think I've just been inspired.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All messages are moderated. After approval your message will be posted. Thank you for your comments!! Crystal :)

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub