Menu Monday!



I don't about you, but the month of January has really flown by quickly. I can't believe this is the last Monday of the month.

This week I plan to try a new recipe. My aunt (by marriage, she is my husband's aunt), sent me her cookbook of recipes. It is a collection of her favorite recipes. I enjoyed spending quite a bit of time over the weekend going through all her wonderful recipes. I found a several I want to try.

Tonight I plan on meatloaf, mashed potatoes and salad.

The rest of the week in is looking like this..


Catalina Cranberry Chicken
This is a recipe from my aunt's cookbook. Very simple recipe, a can of cranberry sauce, a bottle of catalina dressing and a package of onion soup mix. Pour over chicken and bake until chicken is done. I'll serve pasta of some sort, and broccoli to go with this.


Tuna Patties
I love tuna patties and it's been a long time since I've made them. I'll serve garlic roasted potatoes, and a Caesar salad the side.


BBQ Pork on Buns
I'll make this in the IP, recipe can be found HERE. I serve the pork on hamburger buns topped with colesalw and potato chips on the side.


That should do it for the week! Happy menu planning!! :)

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub