Menu Monday!



I have a busy week ahead... so happy to have the menu ready to go! How is your menu planning coming along this week?

I don't plan breakfast or lunch .. do you?

Breakfast at our house is mostly serve yourself. I have oatmeal, eggs, cereal and pancake mix on hand for everyone to pick from. I do make a big family breakfast about once a week. Lunch is either leftovers, sandwiches or wraps, again usually self serve as my children are all grown and capable in the kitchen. As long as I have ingredients on hand for them, they do just fine. I still make my hubby's lunch for work



Monday
Beef and Peppers.. it will get made this week! LOL.. I have it in the crockpot now.. along with rice and a salad


Tuesday
Sour cream chicken enchiladas, tortilla chips, salad


Wednesday
Spaghetti & meatballs, french bread, green beans


Thursday
Leftovers


Friday
Chicken soup, biscuits, salad


Saturday
Pork chops, mac & cheese, salad


Sunday
Leftovers

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub