Menu Monday!




I have a couple recipes I plan to share this week if they turn out. Hope your menu planning is coming along this week! I'm off to the grocery store today and stock up on groceries for the week.

Do you shop weekly, bi weekly, more often, less often?... I shop weekly and have for years. There have been times in the past I would shop every other week, but tend to run out of fresh fruit and veggies before that. So I went back to weekly.



Monday
Creamy burrito casserole, tortilla chips & salsa, salad


Tuesday
Split pea soup w/kielbasa, crackers, salad


Wednesday
Bacon wrapped stuffed chicken thighs, rice pilaf, salad


Thursday
Leftovers


Friday
Pork roast, mashed potatoes, salad


Saturday
Spaghetti, french bread, salad


Sunday
Leftovers



 


Comments

  1. Hi Crystal,
    Your menu looks wonderful! I also shop weekly.
    Celeste

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All messages are moderated. After approval your message will be posted. Thank you for your comments!! Crystal :)

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub