This Weeks Menu

 


I’m going to keep it real simple this week. Cooking and working in the kitchen is still a challenge for me. Thankfully my 2 youngest children have been great helpers. I try and do what I can because I know it is good for my hand to use it as much as I am able. It just takes me a lot longer to do basic things. I decided to utilize my crockpot as much as possible. I figured each meal will last the 4 of us 2 nights. So there are 3 days of leftovers.

Monday
Crockpot pork roast made w/ my home canned pickled cabbage (this is a super easy one that I will share soon), mashed potatoes ( I bought dehydrated instant mashed potatoes from Costco for the first time in over 20 years! LOL .. the ingredients on the box were simple: potatoes, butter and salt.. I figured in times like these it is nice to have ), salad

Tuesday
Leftovers

Wednesday
Crockpot Island Chicken (this recipe is floating around in my head… if it turns out I’ll share it :), brown rice, salad

Thursday
Leftovers

Friday
Crockpot Italian sausage and peppers (this is a freezer meal and the recipe makes enough for 2 meals, I’ll have my daughter do this one as there is too much cutting of veggies for my hand at this point and we will put one meal in the freezer), buttered noodles, salad

Saturday
Leftovers

Sunday
Tomato soup (I make it with my home canned tomato puree), ham & veggie wraps

Comments

  1. Hope your hand is continuing to heal.

    Menu sounds great.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All messages are moderated. After approval your message will be posted. Thank you for your comments!! Crystal :)

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub