This Week’s Menu





I did pretty good last week as far as planning goes. I am still adjusting to just 4 of us. I ended up cooking 3 times, leftovers 3 times and one night Sierra and I were the only ones home so we just made ourselves a sandwich and salad. This week I’ll aim for 4 meals and see how it goes.

Monday
Leftover beef and veggie chili (recipe post coming soon). I made a large crockpot full of this on Sunday and have enough for Monday’s dinner as well. I’ll be serving it with tortilla chips and a salad

Tuesday
Chicken parmesan, french bread, salad – this was one of those meals from last week that did not get made

Wednesday
Salmon patties (I may be making some for the freezer which is what the link shows), brown rice pilaf, garlic roasted brussel sprouts – another meal from last week that did not get made

Thursday
Leftovers

Friday
Chicken & bacon crockpot chowder (another recipe I'll share if it turns out good), dinner rolls, salad

Saturday
Spaghetti (using my home canned sauce), french bread, salad

Sunday
Leftovers

 

Comments

  1. Finally had an opportunity to try my hand at your enchilada sauce. 100 times better than store bought! I ended up making enough for two meals so half will go in the freezer along with 10 wraps.

    Thanks again for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chicken and bacon crockpot chowder??? Oh my! That sounds delish! :)
    Have a lovely weekend,
    -Kristin

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All messages are moderated. After approval your message will be posted. Thank you for your comments!! Crystal :)

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub