This Week’s Menu


We had a lovely Christmas with our family. It was fun and memorable in so many ways. Here was a group shot of everyone on Christmas Eve …

I’m a few days behind on posting my menu due to the holiday celebration. I posted my Christmas Eve dinner in my last post and we ate the leftovers on Christmas Day and had enough food and goodies for more family that came on Wednesday. So today brings a new menu to cover the next few days…

Thursday
Tacos w/all the trimmings, chips & salsa

Friday
Turkey veggie soup, crackers, salad

Saturday
White bean chicken chili, garlic cheese biscuits, salad

Sunday
Leftovers

 

Comments

  1. Good family memories don't just happen. It takes work. You've done a good job, obviously. Thanks for posting. I just love your blog. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have enjoyed your blog this past year. Just wanted to let you know that I put up some of your Three Bean Salad this fall, opened our first jar this past week. We love it! Was in a panic because I could not find any place where I had put the recipe. After much hunting through blogs found it again on your blog, it is now in my recipes. Thanks for all of the great canning recipes, my next one to try is the Ham and Bean soup, with the leftover ham from Christmas.
    Have a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All messages are moderated. After approval your message will be posted. Thank you for your comments!! Crystal :)

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub