April Newsletter & Monthly Menu Calendar!





My April Homestead Happenings newsletter is out for this month. If you are not signed up for the newsletter and would like to you can sign up here: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HomesteadHappenings/  This is not an email group, just a free monthly newsletter.





The April menu planning calendar is also up and ready for you to print out. The menu calendar is helpful to write down the meals planned and hang on the fridge. Helps to know what you need to do ahead of time, such as pull something out of the freezer for the next day.. :) and helps you to remember what you are making for dinner the day!

You can find the monthly menu planning calendars here: http://www.thefamilyhomestead.com/menuplanningcalendars.htm



 

Comments

  1. I love the ideas for cleaning with vinegar!

    Your newsletter section about vinegar made me think of something to share with other Keurig coffeemaker owners.

    I hear so often of Keurig machines suddenly not working. This has happened to me twice and each time the problem was solved by running vinegar through it a few times.

    I think this past time I had to run vinegar through it four times but it did eventually clear out the area where it gets clogged.

    I'm now running vinegar through it every couple of weeks and then using that hot vinegar (after it has gone through the Keurig a couple times) to pour over my sink for further use in cleaning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your monthly menu planning calendars! It is so helpful to have a plan and know where you're going. :) I couldn't get the link to April's calendar to work, it just keeps saying "page unknown." Thank you for putting these monthly pages together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Angela it should be working now.. try this link.. http://www.thefamilyhomestead.com/MenuApril2012a.pdf

      Delete

Post a Comment

All messages are moderated. After approval your message will be posted. Thank you for your comments!! Crystal :)

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub