Grocery Haul for Two




Good Afternoon!

This week I only needed to make a quick run to Winco. If it wasn't for fresh foods I could have even skipped the trip.. oh wait, I needed half & half!  Nope, I had to go :D


I still had quite a few veggies so I only picked up some spinach for salads. I also grabbed my weekly fruit, and a bag of tortilla chips. 

 
For the pantry I picked up diced tomatoes, pickles and some taco shells. The diced tomatoes were on sale for .58 cents a can, which is a good price in my area. 

 
And finally I picked up my half & half, a couple yogurts, milk and some frozen french fries and a bag of hash browns (which I didn't realize I had cut the bottom of them out of the picture :).

That was all I needed for my week. It pays to have a well stocked pantry and freezer so not every week is a big expense. 



Total from Winco and grand total for the week:

$28
 

Comments

  1. That is a great haul for a great price. I paid more than that this week. But then I made potato salad to take to my sister's cookout and Joe got two boxes of Coke Zero as his contribution (12 cans to a box). I also needed eggs, rice, fish and cat food. And of course the makings for a cake to take to church this Sunday. It's my turn to bring the treat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kathy, I have weeks that are much higher! And when you run out of things and need to provide food for other events.. the price always goes up. 😊 My goal is the average.. so expensive weeks hopefully get balanced by inexpensive weeks 😀
      Crystal 😊

      Delete

Post a Comment

All messages are moderated. After approval your message will be posted. Thank you for your comments!! Crystal :)

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub