Menu Monday!




Good morning! Time for the weekly menu. I was pretty busy over the weekend and didn't end up making a couple of my meals last week. Instead I used the frozen meals I had in the freezer. This week I need to do more cooking to restock my freezer meals.

It's also Thanksgiving this week. It will be a small gathering for us this year. In fact my daughter is hosting and said she wanted me to come and enjoy myself and has only asked me to bring our family favorite 24 Hour Fruit Salad. That is an offer I can't refuse! :)


Monday: Hawaiian BBQ Chicken, brown rice, coleslaw. I love this recipe. I haven't made it in a while and saw it in a list of meals I keep on hand when I'm running out of ideas. You can find the recipe HERE.

Tuesday: Leftovers. I'm pretty sure Monday's meal will last for 2 nights.

Wednesday: Hamburger stroganoff soup, garlic toast, salad. This was one of the meals from last week that I did not make. I don't have a recipe, except in my head! :) ha, ha.. I'll be sure to write it all down if it turns out.

Thursday: Thanksgiving at my daughters house

Friday: Salmon rice pilaf (IP), roasted butternut squash, salad. I found this recipe a few months ago and have had it on my “to try” list. It looks simple to make. You can find the recipe HERE.

Saturday: Instant Pot teriyaki pork, brown rice, stir fry veggies. Yep, another meal from last week that I didn't make. I actually forgot to put the bottle of teriyaki sauce on my grocery list. - This is going to be super simple thanks to the IP and a bottle of teriyaki sauce. The rest of the meal is also easy to put together.

Sunday: Leftovers

That should do it for us. Hope you have a great week!

Crystal

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub