Menu Monday!




Good morning friends! I hope you had a good weekend and are ready to tackle the new week. I'm still on my freezer challenge this week and will be using what I have and only buying to restock the pantry, replace regular items we've ran out of and fresh fruits and veggies.

After looking through my freezer and pantry here is the menu I have planned..


Monday: Fried chicken, corn bread, bean soup & salad. I had this meal planned to make on Friday but instead used some of my frozen individual meals. I'll use my air fryer for the chicken and try and get pictures of it. I had a request for me to do a post on this. The corn bread will be from a mix that is in my pantry that I want to use up. I'm now thinking I'll make a simple black bean soup. I need to see if I can find a recipe. I'm sure there will be leftovers from this meal which will be a bonus!

Tuesday: Pizza & salad. I'm going to try the Costco frozen pizza and see what we think. I'll serve it with a nice big salad.

Wednesday: Hamburger stroganoff soup, garlic toast, salad. I know it sounds kind of strange. I actually do not have a recipe. I'm planning on making a basic recipe for stroganoff and adding beef or chicken stock to make it soup. I'll be sure to write it all down if it turns out. I'm in the mood for soups lately and like to try different things.

Thursday: Leftovers

Friday: Instant Pot teriyaki pork, brown rice, stir fry veggies. This is going to be super simple thanks to the IP and a bottle of teriyaki sauce. The rest of the meal is also easy to put together.

Saturday: Leftovers

Sunday: There may be enough leftovers from this week that I won't have to cook at all over the weekend, but if that's not the case I'll make spaghetti and serve it with french bread and a salad.

That should do it for us. Hope you have a great week!

Crystal

Comments

  1. Looking forward to seeing how you make the chicken in the air fryer. Thank you and have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All messages are moderated. After approval your message will be posted. Thank you for your comments!! Crystal :)

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub