Menu Monday!




I asked my son what he would like to see on the menu this week and a couple of this weeks choices reflect that. He's pretty easy to please! Ha, ha..  I also want to keep on cooking with my Instant Pot as I'm loving how much time it saves.  I'll be sharing a couple recipes this week for use with the Instant Pot. 

My week is shaping up to be busy so this menu works well with that. Today is grocery shopping and errand day and I'm not usually home until later in the day. So today will be dinner thanks to Costco: Asian Orange Chicken & Egg Rolls. I'll make some chow mein or rice when I get home and throw in a salad. Costco sells a great Asian salad mix that I buy every now and again and it will go great with this meal.

The rest of the week is looking like this...


Tacos
Easy son request. I'll serve tacos with all the typical trimmings and add tortilla chips and salsa on the side.


Pulled Pork Sandwiches
This one is my choice but he'll be happy as it is a favorite. I'll use my new Instant Pot to make these. I serve them with coleslaw and chips.


Fish Sticks
Fish sticks, tater tots (or Instant Pot mac & cheese), salad all make for a quick meal.


Chili
Another Instant Pot meal. I'll be messing around with a couple different recipes to see what I come up with. Dinner rolls and a salad will complete dinner.


That should do it for the week! Happy menu planning!! :)

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub