Monday, January 26, 2015

Menu Monday!






A trip to town is on my to-do list today. Need to get a few groceries in the house and run some errands. The rest of the day will be busy at home. My barn really needs a bit of pick up and cleaning.. but that may be put off until tomorrow!! Always things that need to be done, which is why it's nice to have a menu all planned out... how's your menu planning coming along this week?


Monday
Chicken & broccoli casserole, rice, salad


Tuesday
Crockpot beef & peppers, french bread, salad


Wednesday
Cabbage & hamburger skillet, broccoli


Thursday
Leftovers


Friday
Chicken soup, biscuits, salad


Saturday
Burrito Casserole, tortilla chips, salad


Sunday
Leftovers

 

1 comment:

  1. I really miss your links to the recipes for your menu. But I still enjoy your menu as it gives me great ideas for my own! Thanks Crystal!

    ReplyDelete

All messages are moderated. After approval your message will be posted. Thank you for your comments!! Crystal :)