Menu Monday!!

 



Another week has flown by!! I had a few meals from last week that did not get made.. kids ate elsewhere and I had leftovers.. Ok by me. Some will reappear on this week’s menu. I’ve been so blessed by my neighbors! They have kept my family in a steady supply of corn on the cob, summer squash and cucumbers.. those yummy veggies will also be on the menu. ~smile~

Monday
Spaghetti & meatballs, corn on the cob, watermelon, salad

Tuesday
Bbq steak, roasted summer squash (on the bbq), French bread, cucumber salad

Wednesday
Beef & bean burritos, chips & salsa, salad

Thursday
Leftovers

Friday
Pork chops, pasta salad, corn on the cob, salad

Saturday
Italian chicken casserole, French bread, salad

Sunday
Cowboy crockpot casserole, dinner rolls, coleslaw

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub