Taking a Break

I will be taking an internet break for about 2 weeks.. 

 If you currently have an order placed with my Country Store, it will be going out tomorrow morning. 

All orders received by tonight (May 8th), will go out tomorrow.  If you place your order after May 9th I will ship it out May 23rd.  

This does not include ebooks..  All ebooks are automatic downloads.   After you order your ebook you should see an email that will have the link to download it.   If you don’t see this email (it is sent out immediately, no waiting)..  check your spam folder.   Also check the email address you have on account with PayPal.. the ebook will be sent to that email address, so make sure it is current before you order.

If you have any problems with your ebooks, email me and I will get back to you on the 23rd.

See you in a couple of weeks!   Crystal :)

Comments

  1. I will really miss you! But, enjoy your family. I hope it is a great two weeks! Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well seserved break for a hard working. And truly inspirational lady! Thanks for what you do and we eagerly await your return!
    Raychel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crystal--just wanted to let you know that I highlighted your blog on my blog. I hope you enjoy reading it.

    http://galleonsgold.blogspot.com/2011/05/homemaking-favorite.html

    Have a blessed internet break.

    Jenny w/Galleon's Gold Jewelry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are enjoying your break! :)) Congrats on another addition to the family.. ya'll are blessed! :)

    Maritza

    South Africa
    Centurion

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All messages are moderated. After approval your message will be posted. Thank you for your comments!! Crystal :)

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub