Full time job opportunity with CollegePlus!—Seeking Public Relations Manager
College Plus! Asked me if I would be willing to post this job opportunity on my blog.. It sounds like a great position for the right person!
The San Antonio office of CollegePlus! is in immediate need of a creative, forward-thinking Public Relations Manager. Our current PR Manager is transitioning to new responsibilities with CP! and this leaves an important role to be filled.
This is not an internship opportunity—as PR Manager, you would be a full time employee in the San Antonio office, a key member of the marketing team, and you would report directly to our Director of Marketing.
To be a successful PR Manager with CollegePlus! you will need:
· An understanding and commitment to execute the mission of CollegePlus!
· Creativity, self-motivation, and the ability to problem-solve
· Dedication to the team and willingness to communicate with your colleagues
· Attention to detail, passion for your work, and able to take quick action
· Able to handle the pressure of meeting deadlines
Specific job skills to fulfill your role as PR Manager:
· Strong writing ability—compelling and intuitive writing
· Manage various writing projects from planning to production to publishing
· Use PR to increase web presence, drive web traffic, and build SEO
· Utilize the latest technology and tactics in social media marketing
· Manage multimedia productions, visual presentations, and artistic marketing
· Generate publicity for CollegePlus! programs and products
CollegePlus! is growing and this position is a great opportunity for a great person! Competitive pay will be offered based on your skills and experience. If you would like to be considered as a candidate for PR Manager, here’s what to do next:
1. Email your current résumé to email@example.com
2. Feel free to go beyond just a résumé, include some writing samples, a personal story, an essay about your favorite book or favorite music, etc. Be creative!
This is an equal employment opportunity, all candidates will be considered. If you are accepted as a candidate you will get a detailed job description and an initial interview. Please apply today as this position needs to be filled immediately.