Monday, February 9, 2009

This Week’s Menu

 

Monday:
Lentil tacos on ww tortillas w/all the trimmings 


Tuesday:
Hamburgers on homemade buns
w/all the trimmings 


Wednesday:
Navy bean soup made with bacon
Salad
Dinner rolls or crackers 


Thursday:
Chicken soup made with leftover chicken from Tuesday
Dinner rolls
Salad 


Friday:
Baked chicken
Mashed potatoes
Salad


Saturday:
Valentines Day (and FIL’s birthday!)


Lasagna
Homemade French bread
Salad
Fruit platter
Something sweet and festive for dessert (haven’t figured it out yet! ) 


Sunday:
Crockpot Chili
Chips and homemade salsa (recipe on my last blog post)
Salad


 


 

2 comments:

  1. Crystal,


    Your menu sounds wonderful. How do you make your chicken soup? I'm going to copy your menu this week.


    Thanks,


    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ... I stumbled onto your blog looking for recipes! I'm new here, and I just have to get me a Homestead Blog, myself! I love getting ideas and recipes from others, and sharing my own, as well! I love the to read about your life here ... you are indeed blessed! I'll be back by soon, and let you know where you can find me ... once I figure all this out!


    Blessings,

    ~ Deborah <><

    ReplyDelete

All messages are moderated. After approval your message will be posted. Thank you for your comments!! Crystal :)