Thursday, November 20, 2008

Pumpkin Pie Coffee Creamer


 

I love the liquid coffee creamers that come in all kinds of yummy flavors, but… I don’t like the unhealthy ingredients they contain. So every now and again I try my hand at making my own with better quality ingredients. I made this one today and I hope you enjoy it too!

.

.

Pumpkin Pie Coffee Creamer

Crystal Miller

 

1 cup half-n-half

½ cup cane juice crystals (can use white sugar instead)

3T canned pumpkin

½ t vanilla

½ t cinnamon

¼ t ginger

1/8 t nutmeg

1/8 t cloves

 

Combine all ingredients in a small sauce pan. Heat until cane juice crystals dissolved and ingredients are well combined. Enjoy in a hot cup of coffee. Store in refrigerator. 

.

.

3 comments:

  1. Oh this sounds delicious. And much healthier than just eating piece after piece of pie! :-) I've been a fan of your website and blog for a loooong time-thanks for all you do!


    Calina in NY

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! you are so smart! I never would have thought of that. I'll have to try it this weekend I think my hubby will love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will have to give this a go. I really like the banana one that they have in the gas stations. Every try that one? smells just like banana bread!

    ReplyDelete

All messages are moderated. After approval your message will be posted. Thank you for your comments!! Crystal :)