Friday on the Homestead


 

Well we are in Thanksgiving home recovery mode today! LOL.. Time for clean up and then bringing out the Christmas decorations. I have already decorated my website and blog!  

 

We had a very nice Thanksgiving. It was just the kids, Tobin and me and Tobin’s dad came too. The food was delicious. We ate dinner at about 3:00 and then I took a nap.. Funny how turkey does that to a person  . While I napped the kids and Tobin played Taboo. Then we moved onto pumpkin and apple pie. Emily was in charge of table decorations and she did such a nice job. Here is a pic of the table and place settings…

 .

 

.

Here is a pic of me and Emily and Leanne

'

 

 

And one of Isaac being his silly little self

 .


 

.

Grandpa left to go home around 6:30 and we all chatted in the living room until about 8:00 and decided it was time to watch a couple episodes of LOST. Then it was bedtime. All in all it was a relaxing day. 

 

Now we are moving into December and the holiday season. I still have several gifts to sew and packages to get out in the mail. I think after house cleaning today I will work on my little grandson Owens baby quilt. I need to get my Christmas box to my daughter and her family out in a couple of weeks.  I am adding some fudge to the box and tried a different fudge recipe that was soooo good! I will be posting the recipe for it soon. I have a couple more test batches to make and get some of it in the freezer for my other gift boxes. 

 

I hope you all had a blessed Thanksgiving day! 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub