I'm Back! With a Little Change Up




Good Morning Friends!

I've really enjoyed having a few weeks off. It's been a wonderful break and just what I needed.

Life on my homestead has been busy with fall things. The season for building fires each morning is here and I'm loving the cozy mornings and beautiful fall days. It's given me a lot of time to think about the direction of this blog and the direction I want to go.

When I stopped blogging and took my break I wondered if maybe I was done with my time online. But I realized that I missed it! I missed the interaction and friendships and most of all I missed the opportunity to do the one thing that has always been on my heart, encourage others.

However I knew I wanted to do something a little different. So I started or maybe I should say I have rebooted my YouTube Channel. I have more time now in my life to devote to this and my goal is to post regularly on YouTube. Twice a week is my current goal and if I get more comfortable with the filming of things and get better at editing and such hopefully that will increase.

Today I posted my first video which is a channel update. I hope you will join me there. I'm really excited for this new journey and value your support!

I still plan to post here at my blog, but I haven't decided what that will look like quite yet.

For now, please come and join me on my new journey!

You can find my YouTube channel here:

And my newest video here:

Crystal :)

Comments

  1. Hi, I am really glad that you are back! I like the youtube channel idea. Will you still do the books, grocery blogs etc? Personally, I have always liked your costco recs! I listen to a few youtube channels while I do housework and it's just really companionable and relaxing. I've definitely grown as a keeper of my home over the years and I have always enjoyed your recipes and tips! I enjoy learning about frugal living, making home the best place to be and caring for our husbands and families. I also like sewing and reading. Your recipes and ideas have had a positive influence in our household and thank you for hormone ministry. Katie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All messages are moderated. After approval your message will be posted. Thank you for your comments!! Crystal :)

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub