Menu Monday!




Good morning! Menu Monday is out on the later side. I had my best friend here spending the weekend with me and she left not long ago. We had a great time together and it was a blessing to me. Now to prepare for a new week.

Today I plan to make hamburger bean enchiladas. I'll make my own enchilada sauce as I don't have any canned sauce on the shelf. You can find my enchilada sauce recipe HERE. It's always nice to know how to make things from scratch when you need it. I'll serve the enchiladas with a salad and tortilla chips & salsa.


The rest of the week is looking like this..

Hawaiian BBQ Chicken
I really like this recipe. It is simple and quick made in the Instant Pot. You can make the same recipe in the crockpot. It would need to cook on low for about 6 hours. You can find the recipe HERE. I plan to serve it with rice and a salad.



Hamburger Patties w/Onion Mushroom Gravy
I made this a few weeks ago and we really enjoyed it. Very simple and quick to make. Mashed potatoes and a veggie of some sort will be the sides. You can find my recipe HERE.



Creamy Pepperoncini Chicken Tender Skillet
I came across THIS recipe and it looked really good to me. I have chicken tenders in the freezer and an open jar of pepperoncinis that need to be used up. I'll serve it with angel hair pasta, a cooked veggie and a salad.



I'm pretty sure this should do it for the two of this week.

Happy menu planning! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub