Friday, July 1, 2011

Laundry Soap Kits Are Back in Stock!!

A couple of months ago I ran out of laundry soap and laundry soap kits. Life has been crazy busy for me this year and soap making went to the end of list as I reorganized my homemaking and daily life. But the month of June was a soap making month for me. I am slowly getting back on track once again. In the meantime I have had tons and tons of emails asking me when I would have my laundry soap and kits back in stock. I am very happy to say that they're finally back in stock!!




If you are interested in purchasing the laundry soap or the soap making kits you can find ordering information here: http://crystalscountrystore.com/laundryroom.htm 

Printable order form (if you don’t have PayPal) is here: http://crystalscountrystore.com/orderform.htm 

FYI – I have also gotten tons of emails on Shampoo Bars… and I have made them. They are currently curing and will be back in stock in a week or two.. I will post here on my blog when they are ready for sale..
 

2 comments:

  1. I'm really curious about your shampoo bars. How do those work? Are they gentle on the hair? Let us know when you have them available. I just might have to try one for myself ;) :) Have a great 4th of July weekend. Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have used your soaps before and LOVE them! I can't wait to try your shampoo bars!
    Jamie :)

    ReplyDelete

All messages are moderated. After approval your message will be posted. Thank you for your comments!! Crystal :)