March Menu



It’s that time of the month again.. menu planning time!!  :)  I just spent a little time last weekend getting my March menu written out.  You can find a March calendar for writing out your menu here:  http://www.thefamilyhomestead.com/menuplanningcalendars.htm


 

1st – Hamburgers, coleslaw, chips
2ndPotato sausage chowder, dinner rolls, salad
3rd – spaghetti, dinner rolls, salad
4thtuna noodle casserole, salad
5th – Chinese beef and broccoli w/noodles, salad
6th – leftovers
7th – leftovers
8thfish tacos w/all the trimmings
9th  leftover fish and rice stir fry, salad
10thchicken potato chowder, dinner rolls, salad
11thSouthwest Stew (CP), cornbread, salad
12th – pizza  - Isaac’s birthday!!
13th – pumpkin chili, chips & salsa, salad
14th – hot dogs, coleslaw, chips
15th – leftovers
16th - baked chicken legs, coconut/pineapple rice, salad
17th – sausage, cabbage & pasta skillet dish, salad
18thmeatloaf, mashed potatoes, salad
19thcrockpot hamburger veggie soup, challah, salad
20th – leftovers
21st – sub sandwiches, tomato soup, chips
22nd – crustless chicken pot pie w/cheesy biscuits on top, salad
23rdeasy crockpot beef stew, French bread, salad
24th – Fisherman’s Stew, French bread, salad
25th – my birthday.. don’t have it planned yet
26th – leftovers
27thlasagna, dinner rolls, salad
28th – crockpot bbq chicken, French fries, salad
29th – crockpot kielbasa and sauerkraut, buttered noodles, salad
30thsplit pea soup, pepperoni bread, salad
31st – leftovers


Comments

  1. Thank you for posting. I am getting my menu for March done this morning and I love having yours beside me to get some ideas from.

    Also thank you for your printable menu each month. I know that I could make one myself but I just love using yours.

    I just wanted you to know that someone is thank you for what you do here !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to stop by and say thank you for posting all these great recipes! We have found many favorites on your site. Thanks again for all you do.
    Blessings,
    Rashel

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All messages are moderated. After approval your message will be posted. Thank you for your comments!! Crystal :)

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub