Thanksgiving

I hope you all had a blessed Thanksgiving day! We enjoyed ours so much. I had 8 people here (13 total), and it was a lot of fun. Here are a few pics from our day…
 
My granddaughter Elizabeth :)


















Today I am cleaning up and getting ready to pull out the Christmas decorations and think about the upcoming holiday. I have already done quite a bit of my shopping.. online! I love the UPS man this time of year! LOL.. ;) I am not a fan of Christmas shopping, at least not any more than I have to go out and do. I prefer online shopping as much as possible!!  


Right now my first agenda is to get a box packed up for my daughter Emily.  Emily is a coffee lover and knows all the local coffee shops and which ones make the best coffee. Sadly in Denmark coffee is not as big of a thing as it is here in our part of the world. So she is suffering a bit for lack of a real cup of coffee.. The first thing that is going into the Christmas box is a Melitta coffee cone and filters (lets you make one cup of coffee at a time.. you sit the little coffee cone on top of your cup, put a filter in and pour boiling water over the grounds) plus some Starbucks coffee! She already knows this gift is coming so if she reads this blog.. no big surprise to her! Ha.. ha.. 

Today we have freezing rain falling and super slick roads so I am staying right here in my comfy, warm home until it melts. I'm thinking winter is really here..  

That is all from the homestead for now.. but will be back soon!

Comments

  1. How sweet that your sending Emily a box of joe!! I bet she will really appreciate it!! I know we love our coffee here!!
    Dana

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All messages are moderated. After approval your message will be posted. Thank you for your comments!! Crystal :)

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub