Saturday, September 4, 2010


I have been absent from the blog world for a few days due to some of my online time being spent approving new members to my message board.

For those who have emailed me or asked on Facebook:
when I was going open up membership on my message board.. well the time is right now! :) I have had the board open since Thursday afternoon.

I have had to work through a few glitches.. The process for membership to the
board is a 2 step process.. so I have had a lot of people doing step 1, but not step 2… OR doing step 2 but not step 1..

In the first few hours the board was open I had over 40 ladies join and lots
more since that point.... so I don’t have time to chase anyone down and let them know they missed a step…

If you are interested in joining the board you can read this webpage:
for instructions. PLEASE follow them exactly.. :)

If you are not familiar with my message board you can view it here:



  1. Woot Woot for new members!!! yay!! :D

  2. Yeah...I'm glad you have so many ladies wanting to join. Hopefully it will be a blessing for everyone involved :) :) :) Oh, I haven't read the September newsletter yet...but I LOVe getting them in my email inbox every month!!! So fun and f ull of a variety of interesting things. Thank you!!! Have a great Labor Day weekend. Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

  3. Hi Cystal.
    I used to be a member of the board but when we got a new email I couldn't log in. I have sent you an email a couple times but didn't hear back. I missed the sign ups this time. Can you please help me?
    Thanks so much,
    Elizabeth Quigley


All messages are moderated. After approval your message will be posted. Thank you for your comments!! Crystal :)