Saturday, April 3, 2010

Happy Easter!!

He is risen!!


May you all have a blessed day!!  


*********************************


I wanted to leave you with a picture I took this evening..  I colored Easter eggs using natural type dyes and my daughter Sierra saw them and called them vintage eggs.. I was calling them antique eggs.. but they looked different and I like it!  I used blackberries for the purple eggs, tea for the green ones and carrots and onion skins for the yellow ones.. the brown ones are ala natural from the chicken! 


 


 



 

3 comments:

  1. Happy Easter to you! Love the eggs, especially the purple ones - how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Vintage eggs are wonderful. I like the green ones the best : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty eggs! :) We were just talking about this with a friend who grew up in Iraq. He said they used the onion skins, tumeric, etc. to dye their Easter eggs. He is going to show me how next year! :)

    ReplyDelete

All messages are moderated. After approval your message will be posted. Thank you for your comments!! Crystal :)