New eBook from The Family Homestead!!

 


Freezer Cooking with Meal Starters:
Take the Stress Out of a Busy Day by being Prepared!


 


You can take added steps out of dinner preparations by having some foods ready to go in your freezer.  This is not making whole dinners for the freezer; this is easier and more flexible!  You use basic mixes of meat, beans and/or rice and turn these into quick and delicious meals for your family.  


   


In this 40+ page eBook you fill find recipes for the basic meal starters plus lots of recipes for the meals that use them. Everything from tacos to spaghetti to beef stew, to delicious chicken recipes and more.   And a printable freezer inventory chart is included… 


The cost of this eBook is $9.00


For more information click HERE 

Or 



 


 


 


 

Comments

  1. Crystal:


    Thank you so much for putting this e-book together. When I first read your articles about how you utilized meal starters when preparing meals for your family, I was intrigued. What a wonderfully convenient solution!


    After 8 hrs a day at work, the last thing I want to do is cook for myself - fast food is so much more convenient and well, fast. But it's not good for me nutritionally - and my waistline shows it.


    Using meal starters is going to work perfectly for me. I can't wait to get started! Thanks again for the new e-book. I look forward to reading and following it! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All messages are moderated. After approval your message will be posted. Thank you for your comments!! Crystal :)

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub