Friday Feast

 


Appetizer


What was your first job?   I worked at a day care center..  began in me a desire to never put my future children in one!


 


Soup


Name some of the things you collect.  I don’t really collect anything unless you count goats! 


 


Salad


Name a recent fad that you just don't 'get'.  Walking around with your flabby belly showing over the top of  your pants and your shirt too short to cover it??  That is like what???.. Cute? Sexy?... Adorable?... hmm…  still not getting it..


 


Main Course


Describe the worst weather situation you have ever been in.   I live in the Pacific Northwest.. we don’t get 'worst weather' here.. it is pretty mild.  But one winter being snowed in and having the one main highway in and out of our place closed down was a little on the disconcerting side for me …


 


Dessert


Which shoe do you put on first?  the right shoe


 


 

Comments

  1. I agree, I have pondered this myself lately! I just don't get this one. It's like they think it looks good or something. I would be trying my darndest to hide it!!!


    Yuck!

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All messages are moderated. After approval your message will be posted. Thank you for your comments!! Crystal :)

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub