Sunday, April 9, 2006

In the Sewing Room: Skirts

 


My daughters have been doing a lot of sewing lately.  I mentioned in another blog posting about the skirt pattern they were using ( the Cute Skirt Pattern from Favorite Things Pattern Design.  I bought my pattern from: Newark Dressmakers Supply).  This skirt has 3 different options and Hannah on the left has made it with one of those options, and Leanne’s was the basic pattern, and Emily’s skirt was one she made from a pair of blue jeans.  I have info on my website on turning a pair of jeans into a skirt: http://www.thefamilyhomestead.com/denimskirts.htm


 


5 comments:

  1. Crystal,

    Your girls are just beautiful...and so are the skirts they made. They have a wonderful talent just like their mom. I LOVE seeing the pictures...keep on posted them.

    Blessings my dear friend,

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. And, beautiful daughters! I am just finishing a quilt and am itching to do a few skirts. These are lovely. Thanks for the pattern link.


    Enjoyed visiting your space.


    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...favorite is the one Hannah has on!! I love the longer lenghts and with that little flounce - perfect. I also love blue jean skirts - I have several pair of jeans that are pretty worn - I may try this.

    <br>You are a wonderful MaMa!!!!!

    <br>Bless....

    <br>Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely Lovely! Thanks for posting the pic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love the skirts! I am in the process of trying very hard to learn to do this myself so this is great inspriartion for me. Thanks so much, they are gorgeous! Kim K.

    ReplyDelete

All messages are moderated. After approval your message will be posted. Thank you for your comments!! Crystal :)