In the Sewing Room: Skirts

 


My daughters have been doing a lot of sewing lately.  I mentioned in another blog posting about the skirt pattern they were using ( the Cute Skirt Pattern from Favorite Things Pattern Design.  I bought my pattern from: Newark Dressmakers Supply).  This skirt has 3 different options and Hannah on the left has made it with one of those options, and Leanne’s was the basic pattern, and Emily’s skirt was one she made from a pair of blue jeans.  I have info on my website on turning a pair of jeans into a skirt: http://www.thefamilyhomestead.com/denimskirts.htm


 


Comments

  1. Crystal,

    Your girls are just beautiful...and so are the skirts they made. They have a wonderful talent just like their mom. I LOVE seeing the pictures...keep on posted them.

    Blessings my dear friend,

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. And, beautiful daughters! I am just finishing a quilt and am itching to do a few skirts. These are lovely. Thanks for the pattern link.


    Enjoyed visiting your space.


    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...favorite is the one Hannah has on!! I love the longer lenghts and with that little flounce - perfect. I also love blue jean skirts - I have several pair of jeans that are pretty worn - I may try this.

    <br>You are a wonderful MaMa!!!!!

    <br>Bless....

    <br>Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely Lovely! Thanks for posting the pic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love the skirts! I am in the process of trying very hard to learn to do this myself so this is great inspriartion for me. Thanks so much, they are gorgeous! Kim K.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All messages are moderated. After approval your message will be posted. Thank you for your comments!! Crystal :)

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub